Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Champix – Smoking cessation made easier

Every time I decided to quit smoking, I came up with some excuses to delay or deny it. Smoking made me think clearer and made me feel more confident. So quitting smoking was not only going to affect my thinking abilities in day to day matters but also make me feel less good about myself.

However, when I took Champix, all my fears were dissolved as I felt no such thing. I did not have terrible urge to smoke, so as to affect my daily life. Moreover, I felt more confident, powerful, and positive after quitting smoking. I felt like was finally independent and free from something. The happiness that I got after quitting smoking could be compared with the happiness of a cripple who could finally walk without the help of crutches.

My wife and friends were so happy that they gave me a surprise party after I finished six months of not smoking. My doctor confirmed that my health was improving a lot.

Six months after smoking cessation

  • I do not stink of tobacco and smoke
  • My nails and teeth are white again
  • My wife does not ask me to rinse my mouth every time I come near her
  • I do not pant after climbing the stairs to my office
  • I do not have to excuse my self to smoke every time I attend parties and social functions
  • I do not feel guilty when I see my sister’s asthmatic son
  • I do not get jitters when I see cancer patients
  • I save lots of money
  • I feel like a winner

If you want to feel like a winner, quit smoking. Do not make up excuses like me. Champix is there to help people like us. What is more, net freaks like us can always get Champix online.